Dynamics 365 Implementation Plan – First Class
Fill out the form below to start ordering a Dynamics 365 Implementation Plan
D365 Implementation Plan – First Class
Tier 3 – First Class Implementation Package
$12,500 (100 hours) one-time fee
$145/hour additional services
Our Tier 3 First Class – Dynamics 365 Implementation Plan builds upon both the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Implementation Packages but is for when a customer is implementing the distribution modules of Purchase Order, Sales Order and Inventory.
This plan includes 100 hours of assistance and consulting efforts. We will be assisting the customer in implementing the entire Dynamics 365 suite of modules.
Some of the high-level tasks that we will do for you:
- High-level Business Process Review on the Financial Modules with recommendations
- Create up to 15 users to connect to Dynamics 365 for Financials and train client how to setup additional users
- Create Test Company database and configure Dynamics365 for Financials based on the Business Process Review
- Review Chart of Accounts Structure
- Create Production Company database and configure Dynamics365 for Financials along with GL Account Structure
- Provide Import templates for Vendor, Customer, and Chart of Accounts Master Records
- Import Master Vendors and Customers from Customer provided populated templates
- Setup System and Company settings along with modifying security-Train the Customer
- Format Check and Invoice (two of each)
- Format Sales Order and Purchase Order (one of each)
- Create one Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Train the trainer on the Financial Modules (GL, AP, AR, and BR)
- Train the trainer on the Distribution Modules (SO, PO, Inv)
- Go-Live review and Post Go-Live Checklist
- All custom functionality and reports are not included and quoted separately
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365
Visit our Parent Company Website to access tons of product resources.
—— From the TMC website ——
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is unique from all other ERP systems because it empowers users to utilize the Microsoft stack and work inside of Microsoft Outlook while handling financials, sales, purchasing, CRM and other related tasks. Microsoft Dynamics 365 apps will use a common data model that is shared with Office 365. Microsoft’s goal is to simplify data management across apps and business processes. This will redefine business processes and eliminate historical boundaries between CRM and ERP.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the next generation of business apps in the cloud. This is specifically unique to the ERP marketplace and these apps bring together the full power of the Microsoft stack across productivity, advanced analytics, Power BI and IoT, with the strength of Azure and a new application platform and common data model. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 name reflects the significance of the offering and the coming together of the two worlds structured business processes and unstructured personal productivity so companies can achieve more.